Aviation Asset Management, Inc. (AAMI) was founded in August of 1998. We quickly became a leader among aircraft parts appraisers. The team at AAMI brings over 100 years of work in the field. Although our primary focus is being the best aircraft parts appraisers, we also do work on aircraft, fleets, engines & other whole assets, as well as machines & tools. AAMI’s staff is made up of experts who have held key operations and marketing positions at several aviation companies. This gives us a great understanding of our field of work.
As one of the leading aircraft parts appraisers, we have built the largest database of sales, purchases and usage info from many of the largest players in the market. Our appraisal method does not stop there though. A computer match of values is not enough to give an accurate parts appraisal.
Our team also maintains up-to-date market research and tech data on all aircraft. This allows for more detailed review of your aircraft or parts. With over 100 years of work in the field, you can be sure that we have our fingers on the pulse of this market.
AAMI is able to provide both aviation and investment clients with a high level of data and knowledge. Our experience includes work for all types of entities, including:
- Air carriers
- Tax authorities
- Repair stations
- Members and Certified Senior Appraisers of The American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Members and Certified Appraiser of International Society of the Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT)
- Members of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
- Members of the Helicopter Association International
- Members of the Aviation Suppliers Association
Areas of Competence:
- General Aviation
- Military & Defense
- Machinery & Test Equipment
- Whole Aircraft
- Engines & APUs
- Aircraft Parts & Inventory